Had to reserve a hotel room in Denver for my wife while I was in a hospital for surgery.Wan't sure how long I would be there so I actually made two hotel reservations in case it needed to be extended.

My wife actually cancelled the first reservation early and also the second on. Expedia website says a refund will be applied if it is cancelled. They claim the hotel would not authorize it. My contract and payment is with Expedia not the hotel.Called at least 4 times with various levels of personnel to no avail.

My wife could not get a cancellation confirmation printed from the hotel since they said it went through Expedia.

What a run around with no payback or customer satisfaction.I will never use them again!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Comments