Had to reserve a hotel room in Denver for my wife while I was in a hospital for surgery.Wan't sure how long I would be there so I actually made two hotel reservations in case it needed to be extended.

My wife actually cancelled the first reservation early and also the second on. Expedia website says a refund will be applied if it is cancelled. They claim the hotel would not authorize it. My contract and payment is with Expedia not the hotel.Called at least 4 times with various levels of personnel to no avail.

My wife could not get a cancellation confirmation printed from the hotel since they said it went through Expedia.

What a run around with no payback or customer satisfaction.I will never use them again!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments