I made a hotel reservation through Expedia and received a confirmation by email.When I tried to check into the hotel they did not have my reservation and they were sold out.

I called Expedia who claimed their computers were down and to call back in 2 hours. I told them this was not acceptable and I needed assistance. I spent 2.5 hours on the phone with 3 agents, 2 managers and long periods of time on hold. I had to call back twice after being cut off.

In the end it turns out that Expedia takes no responsibility for the service they offer, left me to find another hotel on my own, pay the additional cost of a more expensive room with no discounts that I had with my additional reservation and added cab fare to get to another hotel. Expedia does not apologize, offer assistance or care. DO NOT USE EXPEDIA.

They take advantage of people who believe they have received a service with honesty and integrity.Expedia has none!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Expedia. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $195 and wants Expedia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer support representative, false claims, lack of care and responsibility for customer and no help to resolve issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Expedia and expedia room booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments