Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

I booked a trip through Expedia that included air and hotel for a week.On the confirmation that I received from Expedia it stated that I would be responsible for paying $20 per night resort fees at the end of our stay.

When we checked out of the hotel we were charged $30 per night. I contacted Expedia withing 48 hours of returning home and they refused to honor their written agreement that shows I was to pay $20 per night. They also stated that they would not do anything about a booking that was already 'past'. Since these fees are to be paid when you check out of a hotel, of course the trip was already 'past'.

Do not trust anything that Expedia tells you that you will owe even when you have a copy of what your agreement is.Never use Expedia!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. picardmom stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and false charges and false charges and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of expedia tour booking. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments