I booked a hotel in last month but I was not able to check in because I am not 21 years old.So I called Expedia again and find another hotel.

The women over the phone said I would receive my refund in several weeks. And I verify with the hotel front desk, they told me this is refundable. After 3 weeks, I have not receive my refund yet. So I kept calling them but they kept telling me your case is not refundable.

So I sent an email and they replied me that if the representative verify with the hotel my money will be back than. All right, so I kept calling again, the first women said she doesn't have the ability to cancel and the hotel will not agree to refund. And than they hung up.

I don't know what to say, I will never use it any more.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hotel booking from Expedia. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $426 and wants Expedia to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Expedia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Oviedo, Florida, United States #972660

The difficulty with purchasing through a travel agent like expedia is that you then have 2 sets of policy rules: The hotel and Expedia's.Many hotels will let you cancel up to the afternoon of the day, but Expedia requires a 2 day cancellation.

In order to get a refund you have to meet the policy requirements of both places.

Absent that, you get no refund.The fact that the hotel will allow a refund does not mean you are entitled to a refund, if Expedia policies say otherwise.