Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Update by user May 10

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau & Expedia agreed to issue the refund.

Original review posted by user Apr 10

Please learn from my experience - never, ever us Expedia!!!I booked a room in Nashville for 2 nights in December thru Expedia.

When we arrived the door to our room was wide open. Even though we were leary, we left our bags & went to dinner. When we returned there was a *** & her john in the lobby. Shortly after entering our room we heard gunshots right outside our window.

We packed up & left. The person at the desk said they completely understood & that we would be refunded that nights stay by the hotel, Knights Inn, and the second nights stay by Expedia. I called Expedia after returning home & was told that I would receive a full refund plus a coupon for $50 for the bad experience. I never received either.

I've gone back & forth with Expedia & Knights Inn & Wyndham Hotels for 4 months & spent endless hours on hold, but still no refund.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE book thru the hotel - you can almost always get the same rates.Expedia is dishonest liars & will wear you down to where you just don't care anymore & give up!

Review about: Expedia Knights Inn Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Offered refund for hotel we had to leave, But never issued it.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

NEVER BOOK WITH EXPEDIA!!!!What a nightmare.

False advertising....promised a room...but no room.

5 hours later on the phone, and no help from them.Luckily we found a comparable room ourselves after we gave up on them.