I was trying to book a trip to Colorado and a car on the Expedia site that my husband had set up.When I got to the final stage it would not let me put in my email address and said that the credit card listed had expired.

The site would not let me change the credit card and so I exited out without confirming the flights and booked on Orbiz. (Over $1000.00) I did not know that I had two reservations until my credit card statement came. When I tried to call and explain what had happened they said that they had sent an email to my husband (which he never saw) and gave me the run-around for two hours. I don't think any of the people I talked to were really supervisors.

I have disputed this with my bank and don't know what the outcome will be.Do not use Expedia !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of trip booking. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trip booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Comments