I was trying to book a trip to Colorado and a car on the Expedia site that my husband had set up.When I got to the final stage it would not let me put in my email address and said that the credit card listed had expired.

The site would not let me change the credit card and so I exited out without confirming the flights and booked on Orbiz. (Over $1000.00) I did not know that I had two reservations until my credit card statement came. When I tried to call and explain what had happened they said that they had sent an email to my husband (which he never saw) and gave me the run-around for two hours. I don't think any of the people I talked to were really supervisors.

I have disputed this with my bank and don't know what the outcome will be.Do not use Expedia !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of trip booking. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trip booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Flight Booking Review from Paradise, Nevada Expedia "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..." Read more STAY AWAY FROM BOOKING WITH EXPEDIA.COM Expedia "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..." Read more Expedia:  Minor name correction on a reservation. Expedia "I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent. Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times..." Read more Expedia - Customer Care Review from Bradenton, Florida Expedia "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more