Verified Reviewer

Please respond to Mildred Spriggs at 206-779-**** and spriggsmildred@***.com.

I have tried many times to reach you by telephone on numerous numbers. I booked a car rental, Expedia reservation number 751227****507 (Nu Car Rental reservation no.

664048****). It was for 6/15 - 19/2020. This trip/reservation was postponed due to COVID. Need to change to 6/12-6/17, 2021.

Originally paid $167.84 on a Dodge Grand Caravan. Nu Car Rental said I have to go through Expedia to change the dates. I need to know how much it is for the one addtional day, before booking a new reservation. I have voucher ltr.

from Nu Car Rental. See below:

TEMPORARY WAIVER ON NON-CANCELLABLE RESERVATIONS

1) If you have a Discounted Prepaid reservation and your credit card statement indicates a charge

from NU Car Rentals, we will waive our "non-cancellable" policy. If you need to cancel your

reservation, we will provide up to a 120% credit* of your prepaid amount for future use at any NU Car

Rental location worldwide. To take advantage of this offer please: when ready to use the credit, make a new Pay on Arrival reservation on your original website send an email to us at reservations@***.com with both the old and new confirmation

numbers and the credit will be applied toward your new reservation if you are eligible for the 120% credit, be sure to mention this in the email

2) If you prepaid your reservation to a 3rd Party Website and your credit card statement indicates the

name of the 3rd party (e.g.

Hotwire, Booking.com), you must contact the 3rd party regarding any

changes to your reservation.

NÜ Car Global Reservations Network Support Team

*120% credit offer applies to prepaid reservations made prior to March 16, 2020 for rentals dates from March 16, 2020 thru

May 15, 2020. Requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance of original reserved rental date and time. 120% credit offer

is valid for a period of 2 years and may applied toward 1 future single reservation.

If applied to multiple reservations or dates

are outside of the dates shown, credit amount will be 100% of the amount paid to us and valid for up to 1 year. All offers for

credit are void if customer initiates a charge back request with their credit card issuer.

User's recommendation: Do not book anything through Expedia.

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Car Rental.

Preferred solution: I want to change the dates of my car rental reservations (postponed due the COVID) to June 12 - 17, 2021 using the existing payment. CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

Expedia Cons: Unable to speak to a customer service rep.

Comments