Featured Not resolved
Insurance Quality

I have accidentally double booked on Aug 17,2017 for a hotel called Candlewood Market Dallas on Oct 2~4,2017 with Expedia 亿客行行程编号 7288968514958 costs Chinese RMB1323. Expedia has approved to re-imburse but until now Nov.

6,2017, I havent received the re-imbursement yet. I called the China Expedia and told me it will need 7~15 days “again” to arrange my re-imbursement. When I wanted to make sure that i will received it within 15days, the customer service could not says a direct yes. He said there is no guarantee that i will get the re-imbursement after 15days….then whats the use of using 7~15days?

secondly, after 3 months, dont you supposedly re-imbursement the amount automatically and not wait customers like me to check with you whats going on?? why should I agree to another 15days when 3 months supposedly is enough time to re-imbursement. I understand that you dont have a registered entity in China and you could not provided proper Chinese invoice which is against Chinese law.

This is causing so much inconvenience. I need to get answers from Expedia Corporate

Review about: Expedia Candlewood Suites Room Booking.

Comments