Featured Not resolved
Insurance Quality

I have accidentally double booked on Aug 17,2017 for a hotel called Candlewood Market Dallas on Oct 2~4,2017 with Expedia 亿客行行程编号 7288968514958 costs Chinese RMB1323.Expedia has approved to re-imburse but until now Nov.

6,2017, I havent received the re-imbursement yet. I called the China Expedia and told me it will need 7~15 days “again” to arrange my re-imbursement. When I wanted to make sure that i will received it within 15days, the customer service could not says a direct yes. He said there is no guarantee that i will get the re-imbursement after 15days….then whats the use of using 7~15days?

secondly, after 3 months, dont you supposedly re-imbursement the amount automatically and not wait customers like me to check with you whats going on?? why should I agree to another 15days when 3 months supposedly is enough time to re-imbursement. I understand that you dont have a registered entity in China and you could not provided proper Chinese invoice which is against Chinese law.

This is causing so much inconvenience.I need to get answers from Expedia Corporate

Review about: Expedia Candlewood Suites Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments