I reserved a room at Hyatt Place Riverfront in Wilmington, DE for Saturday, September 4 for almost $300 when I arrived around 5:30 in the evening, they said that it was gonna be 10 minutes because our room was having inspection for sanitation. We waited for up to an hour, Went back to see what the status was the room was still not available!

Asked the person would it be better for us to go to our event that we had came up there for so that we wouldnt miss that and then come back for the room later on that evening would that be better, she said yes that works. We left came back at 10:30pm at night, the lady behind the desk said that they still had a problem, I initially thought She was kidding but she said they gave our room to the Secret Service! I asked why they didnt tell us before hand, call since my information was in the system, they had plenty of time to let us know and find something else for us!

We ended up sitting in the lobby having nowhere to go while the lady who initially told us that left and went home another person who works there came in for over an hour called different hotels..11:45 pm they found a girl that was almost a hour away, when we got there, the lady was nice but the hotel was old and worn..nothing thatI would have selected! I need a refund for first installment and the rest of the payments need to be canceled hotels to see if there was a room available

User's recommendation: No!!!!!