Verified Reviewer

1.9

I have booked on Expedia and I can not believe that a big company like Expedia can ignore a client's concern and request. It was so frustrating and very inconsiderate.

I explained to those agents that I was so sick, and my husband (who will drive) has symptoms of confirmatory Covid.

I made a mistake on the date, I begged to change the date, and their virtual chat agent (as well as their live representative) assured me that it can happen because the transaction and request to change date is done in <;;30 minutes. (*FYI, I was requesting only to change the date, but their agent advised me to cancel and rebook another one in the same hotel*) She said that, its easier and will be more favorable. The agent also mentioned that it maybe refunded due to *sickness/*transaction is done w/in 24hrs/*same hotel rebooking.

I followed their advise to call the hotel, but even the hotel's representative told me that its with Expedia's discretion.

Expedia put me in a circus, their virtual agent and live representative is very unrealiable.

I regret to be their loyal client. I hope that they stop doing this to thier customer.

User's recommendation: look for a more considerate travel website.

Expedia Pros: Never dealing with expedia again.

Comments