Verified Reviewer

When I was on the Expedia website to request the invoice for my hotel stay,I recommend that Expedia takes that fraud company out of their there was a help line provided that said "just ask".

I clicked on that and was requested $5. I paid $5.

with pay pal.

I was in a help line that told me a lawyer will contact me shortly.

I responded that I didn't need a lawyer, I only needed my hotel invoice.

(the hotel didn't give me the invoice because I had accidentely booked through Expedia).

Yesterday, April 17th, I noticed in my email, that I was charged $40 on April 16, by the company "just ask" via pay pal for my monthly membership with them and that the next withdrawal would be May 16.

Obviously the scam company is using Expedia's website or Expedia works with them.

I was not able to talk to the customer service.

I waited over 30 minutes and was then transferred to another line that was a dead end. That happened twice.

User's recommendation: I recommend that Expedia takes out that fraud company out of their website.

Preferred solution: Apology.