Featured Not resolved

Update by user Nov 15, 2013

Update: I now have a total of 10 charges for the same flight and still no booking. I cannot book using another company because they maxed out the limit on the card.

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2013

Yesterday I tried booking a flight to Europe from Asia on Expedia and the final page gave me an error and told me to try again later.I tried again after 10 minutes and after another 20 minutes and got the same error both times.

I then realised I was charged for the flight 3x and the transaction said Las Vegas, which has nothing to do with where I'm supposed to go. I never had any confirmed bookings in my account or in my email. I called several times and tried booking over the phone several times, each times asking about the charges and every single time Expedia confirmed to me that they did not charge anything except for the $1 authorisation and that they could not see any credit card charges on my account since months ago. The first few times I called, they told me Etihad had problems and to try again later but the last time I called to book I then asked to book through another airline, got the same error and they told me it's probably a problem with Expedia's website and that I should try again tomorrow.

I have called around 10 times in total and not a single person in Expedia could find any traces of these charges in their system, yet their timing corresponds exactly with my online and phone reservations and they are exactly the same price so I don't know where else they can come from.Another thing I still don't understand is that the charges say Las Vegas while I'm going to Europe.

Review about: Expedia Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments