Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip.First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose your place in line" feature that promised me a call within 4 hours, 8 minutes.
Never received a call. Tried to email through website - you can't. You can provide feedback but it explicitly tells you not to expect a reply. Tried posting to their Facebook page.
Ignored. Tried emailing them through Facebook. Ignored. Tried mentioned them in a post ignored.
(I mentioned one of the country's largest retain chains in a post regarding a complaint once and they emailed me back in about five minutes and resolve my issue immediately.) It's now been 4 days since my first contact with them with the most recent attempts being: sitting on hold for 38 minutes last night then a last ditch effort to send an extremely nicely worded email to their CEO through Facebook after reading all the horrible customer service experiences I found on this site. Since when do companies ignore you when you want to spend money to do business with them? I've spent a great deal of time analyzing customer relationship management in my graduate studies and know that this is a way NOT to do business. I'm concerned now about having problems with our flight/hotel, etc.
after reading some of the other reviews and I can't do anything about changing the ticket through the airline because I tried and they told me "we unfortunately can't touch this with a ten foot pole - it's a bulk ticket and only Expedia can change it." This was the first time I booked through Expedia. Priceline was always my "go to" travel booking site and anytime I called their customer service I was not only able to reach a live voice almost immediately, I've never had an issue go unresolved. After this trip is concluded (hopefully successfully), I'm going back to Priceline . .
.people who actually care about their customers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to contact via email
- No live chat service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So much for deals & savings. I booked a reservation through Expedia while in the Angola, IN area for the birth of my Grandson. Expedia charged me $414.62, hotel receipt..."
- "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..."
- "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."