Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip.First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose your place in line" feature that promised me a call within 4 hours, 8 minutes.
Never received a call. Tried to email through website - you can't. You can provide feedback but it explicitly tells you not to expect a reply. Tried posting to their Facebook page.
Ignored. Tried emailing them through Facebook. Ignored. Tried mentioned them in a post ignored.
(I mentioned one of the country's largest retain chains in a post regarding a complaint once and they emailed me back in about five minutes and resolve my issue immediately.) It's now been 4 days since my first contact with them with the most recent attempts being: sitting on hold for 38 minutes last night then a last ditch effort to send an extremely nicely worded email to their CEO through Facebook after reading all the horrible customer service experiences I found on this site. Since when do companies ignore you when you want to spend money to do business with them? I've spent a great deal of time analyzing customer relationship management in my graduate studies and know that this is a way NOT to do business. I'm concerned now about having problems with our flight/hotel, etc.
after reading some of the other reviews and I can't do anything about changing the ticket through the airline because I tried and they told me "we unfortunately can't touch this with a ten foot pole - it's a bulk ticket and only Expedia can change it." This was the first time I booked through Expedia. Priceline was always my "go to" travel booking site and anytime I called their customer service I was not only able to reach a live voice almost immediately, I've never had an issue go unresolved. After this trip is concluded (hopefully successfully), I'm going back to Priceline . .
.people who actually care about their customers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to contact via email
- No live chat service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "Motel 6 on Howell ave in Milwaukee is very unsanitary the springs were coming thru the mattress and the other one was sinking tried to talk to staff they had..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."