Verified Reviewer

1.6

While at the check-in desk, the employee pulled up our reservation. She said we would be on the 2nd floor and I stopped her there.

I asked if she could possibly move rooms around so we could be on the first floor since we had a wheelchair in our party. She said no, so I asked for a refund. She said no. Told me I had to go to the site online where I booked the room.

Sine the y hD already been paid for that room. So I contacted Expedia and they said there was nothing they could do since the transaction with the hotel had been made. I would thin either party would want to make this right, but NO.

So I am out $230 and someone made money at our expense. We will not be using Expedia or the Comfort Inn.Lidger

User's recommendation: Lodger beware, especially if you have a disabled person in your party. Do not use Expedi or the Comfort Inns.

Location: Longview, Texas