Verified Reviewer

I booked a business class booking in one of your packages and selected seats in the business class cabin. When I checked my confirmation it said first class but had no seats.

I waited hours on the phone. The person I spoke to at Expedia told me my confirmation said first class. To confirm I checked on delta. My delta ticket said premium economy.

After hours on the phone, the Expedia agent noted that I am confirmed for first class tickets. I explained that is not reflected on the airlines website. The Expedia agent then called delta and confirmed that I had incorrectly been given a premium economy ticket due to a website error on Expedias part and it cannot be resolved for five business days. My trip is in 9 days.

I need to book accommodations and find a new ticket through a new company if this cannot be resolved. 5 business days falls two days before my trip. To add insult to injury, the people meant to take care of the issue are I reachable via phone or email.

This is the worst customer service experience. My trip might have to be entirely canceled.

User's recommendation: Don’t be lured by the bait and switch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Vacation Package Booking.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Expedia Cons: Do not follow through with their policies, No live chat service, System booked ticket horrible nightmare scammed, Any part of this experience, Unethical.

Comments