Verified Reviewer

I booked a place in Mexico City called New Amazing Sunny Condesa locates Mexico City at 89 Yautepec Colonia Condesa CDMX 06140 , Expedia itinerary # 720167****8866 , and was charged and confirmed my rental vacation for the 17 Dec 2020 , I flew there and got to a FAKE place I rented through EXPEDIA and they transferred me to VRBO , HOMEAWAY said to be part of Expedia , yesterday I contacted Expedia and said they could not help me because the owner of this place did not answer, His name is Miguel Audelo , I was supposed to check in yesterday but he never answered, I had to re-book in a hotel for the night and the next day I decided to go to my rental address to find that it was a FAKE rental location , I have pictures of the place its a vacant apartment and the add in Expedia and VRBO and HomeAway have advertised a beautiful sunny appartement!

I will post the pictures of the place I reserved and I will show the pictures I took of the place of the address given ! I think someone at Expedia need to look into this because its a fraud .

What do people do in situations like this ? Expedia couldnt help so they tild me to csll the owner with a fake number the they saud to deal with Vrbo and HomeAway, no one answered.

User's recommendation: never reserve anything long didtance if you dint speack to rhe owner or have a personal garenty from the rental co.

Comments