Verified Reviewer

I booked a hotel room through Expedia for Waimea Country Lodge in Waimea, Hawaii. It said everything went through, the total was $178.26, transaction number 720774****8871. I call the hotel to ensure my husband would have a place to sleep and the HOTEL tells me they are overbooked and Expedia does it all the time and there isn't anything they can do about it.

So NOW I don't have a place to stay for my husband!!! They told me to call Kamuela Inn and make a reservation there. Ask them if they are going to refund me, they said Expedia has the money and they don't know anything about that, I would have to contact Expedia. Mind you this is HOURS BEFORE CHECK IN!!!!!!!!!

I contact Expedia via chat and they assure me they will refund me. So far it's a month later and there is NO REFUND. I have my bank working on it because this is FRAUD.

If they take your money they have an obligation to ensure those people supposedly providing the service can actually DO IT.

Then to LIE about refunding me for a place that says it's Expedia's fault!! Do NOT use them.

THE WORST ORGANIZATION I HAVE EVER SEEN. TOTAL SHIT.

User's recommendation: FRAUD, FRAUD.

Expedia Cons: Fake promisses of reimburse, Customer concerns, Useless.

Comments