On line I found multiple condos in Panama City beach Florida, I was going to book a condo with Airbnb and decided to book a different one threw Expedia (huge mistake). The pictures showed a separate bedroom from the living room, a dresser, plenty of space.

I booked the room after studying it for quite some time... I checked in and it's a glorified motel room, with a refrigerator, a tiny broken stove and small sink! The place doesn't even have the same pictures on the walls as the ones in the picture. There is not even a dresser to put your cloths!

I called and all they will do is issue a $100 voucher that expires in a year, so as we step over our suit cases in the floor to move around, and I go in the hall way to do computer work while my husband watches a ball game...

all while contemplating leaving tomorrow after using only one night to go home as we can not manage the small space for 3 days... we have the peace of mind knowing that that though the put false pictures on line to cheat customers, but hey we have a $100 voucher we WILL NEVER USE!!!

we get to sit here knowing we paid more for a motel room with a balcony than we could have gotten the condo at shores of panama!!

And Expedia doesn't care!

I'll stay home before I book threw them again worst customer service ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Room Booking.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Expedia Cons: Bait and switch practices.

• Expedia is a RIP OFF