Bellevue, Washington
100% full Not resolved
1.6

Extremely poor customer service..

I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has Free Internet.

I called customer service and they assured me it was cancelled on Saturday. But, now I get a mail saying it is not cancelled. I had to call customer service again and they say it's not in their hands.

I'm on customer service for almost 4 hours now and I still don't know if it is cancelled or not.

I called again for the 6th time and the supervisor insists that her manager is off after 10PM. I asked for a proof of our conversation and she refused to provide it.

Poor service. I'll not book anything on Expedia again. I'll tell me friends and family about this and strongly recommend them not to go with Expedia.

I didn't like: False claims, Extremely poor customer service, Customer service lying.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Expedia - Review about Trip Cancellation Insurance from Wheeling, West Virginia Expedia "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..." Read more EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more STAY AWAY FROM BOOKING WITH EXPEDIA.COM Expedia "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..." Read more Expedia - Refund Not Being Made in Spite of Cancellations Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more