100% full Not resolved
1.6

Extremely poor customer service..

I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has Free Internet.

I called customer service and they assured me it was cancelled on Saturday. But, now I get a mail saying it is not cancelled. I had to call customer service again and they say it's not in their hands.

I'm on customer service for almost 4 hours now and I still don't know if it is cancelled or not.

I called again for the 6th time and the supervisor insists that her manager is off after 10PM. I asked for a proof of our conversation and she refused to provide it.

Poor service. I'll not book anything on Expedia again. I'll tell me friends and family about this and strongly recommend them not to go with Expedia.

I didn't like: False claims, Extremely poor customer service, Customer service lying.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments