Expedia - False claims on Unpublished fare and false promises by customer service representatives

Extremely poor customer service..

I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has Free Internet.

I called customer service and they assured me it was cancelled on Saturday. But, now I get a mail saying it is not cancelled. I had to call customer service again and they say it's not in their hands.

I'm on customer service for almost 4 hours now and I still don't know if it is cancelled or not.

I called again for the 6th time and the supervisor insists that her manager is off after 10PM. I asked for a proof of our conversation and she refused to provide it.

Poor service. I'll not book anything on Expedia again. I'll tell me friends and family about this and strongly recommend them not to go with Expedia.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.