Expedia Unpublished Rate Buyer Beware!!
Today (01/30/2012) I booked an night in Savannah Ga in the Historic District for a Four Star Hotel. Once it was booked I am notified that the hotel will be The Westin Savannah Harbor Resort & Spa which by any stretch of the imagination is not located in the historic district, it is located across the river .8 of a mile by water. I immediately called Expedia, I was told that since it was a unpublished rate hotel basiclly tough ***!! I asked to speak with a supervisor and was offered a future $50 credit.
I called my bank to reverse charges and was told that a claim would have to be filed and it could take upto 90 days for it to be settled.
I accepted the $50 credit and once I have used it I will never use Expedia again.
My experience in the past 10 years with Expedia has been good, but the customer service seems to have been outsourced.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unpublished Rates
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."
- "I purchased queen short sheets washed them twice and they have a huge hole in them! Very unhappy with quality. Finally was excited to get sheet to fit..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."