Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance!Do not buy into it!

Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity and make a horrible situation right! I arrived at my hotel to have a drug dealer approach me whilst checking In.

I was left in a hotel room with dried blood on the side of the bath tub, drug dealers in front of the hotel, busted bathroom door where it looked as if someone's head was smashed through the door. Google police reports for this location and there had been a child murdered there, police raids several times, a bomb set in the office of the hotel.

Not kidding! I will soon post a YouTube video review of my horrific Expedia experience and how they lacked any willingness to remedy this situation.

The bonus was the 1/2 eaten gallon of ice cream in the fridge and The kid face down in handcuffs in the street in front of the hotel.Purchasing Expedia's cancellation insurance will not be honored, don't buy into it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trip cancellation insurance. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trip cancellation insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments