Reno, Nevada

I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website and hence cannot process claim. Terms and condition does not mentioned anything about it. Then after discussing with them, they said you cannot book ticket on their website and it redirects to other website. After proofing that you can actual book ticket, they went back to earlier reason. Finally they ask me to call them. When i call them, they ask me to send email as BPG is only supported via email.

Expedia put customer in a helpless position, in a infinite loop since they don't want to pay for something you are eligible for.

They conduct their business that is guided by what is wrong and not truth. I assume they think customers are fool and believe they would make them fool every time you carry business with them.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDSTER !!!

Review about: Expedia Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion