I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website and hence cannot process claim. Terms and condition does not mentioned anything about it. Then after discussing with them, they said you cannot book ticket on their website and it redirects to other website. After proofing that you can actual book ticket, they went back to earlier reason. Finally they ask me to call them. When i call them, they ask me to send email as BPG is only supported via email.
Expedia put customer in a helpless position, in a infinite loop since they don't want to pay for something you are eligible for.
They conduct their business that is guided by what is wrong and not truth. I assume they think customers are fool and believe they would make them fool every time you carry business with them.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDSTER !!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our stay at Westgate was more than a 5 star rating and we owe everything to BookVIP. We enjoyed everything the resort offered. We are from Miami,FL and we didn't..."
- "We have just returned from a wonderful visit and do not have a single complaint.We have been to many all inclusives and the food here was by far the best...."
- "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I wrote to Super Dog with interest in getting my dog trained to be a service animal for both myself and my son. I am 29, a disabled veteran with..."
- "A horse I bought February of 2015 from Lynda Lake became very unsafe and I was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a dislocated hip and a concussion. I..."
- "Mr Steve LaCroix finds it to be funny that native American names are for strippers and makes claims that he is superior and since he served are country..."