My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st.We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater.
Our court hearing was moved to Greenville NC. When Expedia was contact they stated this area wasn't affected.....wrong! Expedia, I have always used your company for travel. Not anymore.
We just needed to redirect our flight to the courthouse in Greenville NC as all cases werr moved to Greenville. This is beyond our control. Thanks for helping a long time customer during a disaster of Hurrican Matthew.
Below are pictures of this disaster that you claim didn't happen in Fayettville.Customer no longer!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disaster in fayetteville nc wouldnt reroute to other airport
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "We purchased a newly constructed Lennar condo in River Strand, Bradenton, Florida in February of this year. We lived there until May 1 when we returned North. We received a..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping. The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day..."
- "I'm very upset I ordered my sunglasses on the 28th of November and I have not received my sunglasses yet I have contacted you guys twice and never got a..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."