I have spent more than 10 hours on the telephone seeking a refund for a cancelled trip to Brazil AFTER getting an email from Expedia that confirms that the documentation was in order and that I should expect a full refund. As I write this I have been on the phone (just for this one call) for FOUR HOURS!

The nice ladies in the call center trying to help me have no access to email, so I can't send them the information Expedia sent to me. They also have no access to the people at their own company (they are probably an outsourced service).

I am now waiting for a heroic "Alejandro" at TAM (the Brazilian Airline that I was supposed to travel on ) who has called into the main Expedia number (there is no other way for him to contact them) to try and sort out the problem. This is a terrible way to treat a customer and I will never use Expedia again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of expedia cancellation policy from Expedia. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Expedia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to resolve problem, long wait times on the phone, never call back and refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Expedia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments