1.4
Poster increased review rating.

We booked four rooms, one of the rooms had bugs, ants, and other insects all over. We couldn't stay there with two kids.

I contacted the hotel front desk and she came upstairs to check. She tried to kill some ants with windex which obviously didn't work. They were completely booked and couldn't give a different room. At that point I contacted Expedia and explained the situation to Anna Rom who apologized for all the trouble and offered a $25 gift certificate along with cancellation of this room.

We had to leave the hotel as there was no other option. Next day, Expedia customer service emailed me that hotel doesn't wanna refund the money so Expedia can't help. How can it be possible?

I paid for four rooms to Expedia, one of the room wasn't livable, and Expedia can't help?? And they never processed teh $25 gift certificate either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Quality Inn Room Booking.

Expedia Cons: Customer service.

• Expedia Customer Fraud

Comments

This isn't Expedia's responsibility. They work with hotels to get you a good deal, they don't write the hotel's policies.

Also, you mention "ants, bugs and insects", all of which are the same thing. If you can't stay in a room because of a few ants, then you should probably get yourself a sealed up bubble to live in.

Expedia Reviews