New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent.Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times (average of 1 hour holds each) to pay the fee and make the change.

Related: Expedia - Promised callbacks, broken

I am currently on hold right now and this is my third call just this morning. Every time, after going through the details with each agent (just this morning I've spoke to Jam, Rain and Mav) I am given lip service and false assurance to stay on hold and someone will get back to me and then the call gets discontinued and no one call calls back! I am currently on hold while I am writing this.

Oh - I also asked to speak with a supervisor and was told I would get a call back.Still waiting 2 weeks later.

Review about: Expedia Flight Booking.

I didn't like: To spend 5 hours on the phone, Never call back, Unable to resolve problems, False reassurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Expedia Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.