I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent.Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times (average of 1 hour holds each) to pay the fee and make the change.
I am currently on hold right now and this is my third call just this morning. Every time, after going through the details with each agent (just this morning I've spoke to Jam, Rain and Mav) I am given lip service and false assurance to stay on hold and someone will get back to me and then the call gets discontinued and no one call calls back! I am currently on hold while I am writing this.
Oh - I also asked to speak with a supervisor and was told I would get a call back.Still waiting 2 weeks later.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- To spend 5 hours on the phone
- Never call back
- Unable to resolve problems
- False reassurance
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I booked a hotel room with Expedia for 25th & 26th September 2014. The room was unavailable upon arrival. Expedia still charged my credit card $205.23 (€160). ..."
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."