I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent.Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times (average of 1 hour holds each) to pay the fee and make the change.
I am currently on hold right now and this is my third call just this morning. Every time, after going through the details with each agent (just this morning I've spoke to Jam, Rain and Mav) I am given lip service and false assurance to stay on hold and someone will get back to me and then the call gets discontinued and no one call calls back! I am currently on hold while I am writing this.
Oh - I also asked to speak with a supervisor and was told I would get a call back.Still waiting 2 weeks later.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- To spend 5 hours on the phone
- Never call back
- Unable to resolve problems
- False reassurance
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had 5 nights with my family. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and everyone loved the hotel. Food was great, lots of choice for everyone. Loved the a..."
- " I just returned from the Costa Rica Coast to Coast to Coast with EF Tours. This tour was overall a terrible experience. The horrible accommodations..."
- "At first I thought the deal was too good to be true, but there was absolutely no false advertising! You get exactly what you see on bookvip.com and no hidden..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."