I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent.Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times (average of 1 hour holds each) to pay the fee and make the change.

I am currently on hold right now and this is my third call just this morning. Every time, after going through the details with each agent (just this morning I've spoke to Jam, Rain and Mav) I am given lip service and false assurance to stay on hold and someone will get back to me and then the call gets discontinued and no one call calls back! I am currently on hold while I am writing this.

Oh - I also asked to speak with a supervisor and was told I would get a call back.Still waiting 2 weeks later.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Expedia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Expedia to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was long wait times on the phone, never call back, unable to resolve problems and false reassurance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Expedia and expedia flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments