Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Purchased airfare through Expedia and paid for insurance.Come to find out first, I had to cancel the airfare through the airline and second, to collect the insurance I have to contact an insurance company to make a claim.

Customer service tried telling me that because I didn't cancel within 10 days of booking they couldn't help. Read through the insurance program and you will see how Expedia's explanation is misleading and does not tell the entire story. As a Gold Member for more than 5 years, I have booked a lot of travel with them. Unfortunately, Expedia support and product offerings continue to decline.

Expedia no longer offers the best prices on travel. I will cancel my Gold Membership immediately!

Expedia no longer understands their business or how to retain customers.Another lost customer Expedia!

Review about: Airfare Travel Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion