Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida
1.2
Number of Destinations

VERY BAD SCARY EXPERIENCE...STAYED AT THE INVERRARY RESORT...FOR 20 MINUTES NTHE ROOM HAD BLOOD STAINS ON BED SQUIRTS DIRTY SHEETS N FILTHY BROKEN RUGS...WE WENT TO ANOTHER ROOM N IT LOOKED LIKE A *** ROOM...DIRTY OLD MOLDY...I PAID $144....wow. It should of been $40 @night for a good time n THE WORST...ITS NONREFUNDABLE....HELP. I ONLY STAYED FOR 20 MIN N SLEPT IN MY CAR....EXPEDIA RUINED MY VACATION.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments