3.5
Number of Destinations

Just read the photo please. We got totally ripped off.

Wattsteve wrote the review because of bad quality at Expedia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Expedia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Expedia expedia hotel booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more Expedia - Inverrary Resort Room Review from Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida Expedia "VERY BAD SCARY EXPERIENCE...STAYED AT THE INVERRARY RESORT...FOR 20 MINUTES NTHE ROOM HAD BLOOD STAINS ON BED SQUIRTS DIRTY SHEETS N FILTHY BROKEN RUGS...WE WENT TO ANOTHER ROOM N IT..." Read more Expedia - Car rental going bad Expedia "I used Expedia.co.uk to schedule a car rental in Portugal. When I got there, the company did not had my reserve, as it was said it was cancelled. I had..." Read more PRICE COMPARISON SAME HOLIDAY BOOKED IN UK V EXPEDIA SG Expedia "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more