I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues.It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from booking my trip.

Called Expedia just to get cut off by multiple representatives and by hung up on 3 times. I was talking to them for over 2 hrs with no resolution. I call back today and after 2 hours of going back and forth with them they finally release my money. They then transferred me to manager Claude who told me I would have to pay 200$ more due to the flight not being available anymore.

This is after over 6 hrs of talking to them!

They have now placed another 1500 hold on my account, and I still don't have a reservation.So thanks to expedia I can't book my trip elsewhere and prices will keep going up.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Asm6071110 is overall dissatisfied with Expedia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments