I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national

Flight fee) however since I purchased the ticket through Expedia and Expedia does NOT require a DOB when purchasing a flight ticket, then Volaris will not confirm flight. They are charging me but they will not confirm flight. Which means that any date of birth I give them wi not match the flight

Because none was given through the Expedia process online transaction. I have been on hold for 1hr 42minutes on #2 phone

2hrs 48 mins on phone #1 and 1hr 38mins on 3rd phone

The last phone I hung up because the supposed supervisor said that that's the risk that's paid when using Expedia and angrily yelled

At me.

I have surprisingly maintained my cool and decided to tell the representative that I'm recording (which I am) because I am tired of then screwing people over.

Not enough people make complaints and I am definitely no longer going to spend any money on Expedia or Volaris

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of expedia flight booking. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments