Bradenton, Florida
2.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st.We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater.

Our court hearing was moved to Greenville NC. When Expedia was contact they stated this area wasn't affected.....wrong! Expedia, I have always used your company for travel. Not anymore.

We just needed to redirect our flight to the courthouse in Greenville NC as all cases werr moved to Greenville. This is beyond our control. Thanks for helping a long time customer during a disaster of Hurrican Matthew.

Below are pictures of this disaster that you claim didn't happen in Fayettville.Customer no longer!!!

Review about: Expedia Customer Care.

I didn't like: Disaster in fayetteville nc wouldnt reroute to other airport.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Expedia - Refund Not Given Even After Cancellation Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more PRICE COMPARISON SAME HOLIDAY BOOKED IN UK V EXPEDIA SG Expedia "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..." Read more Expedia - Review about Trip Booking from Paradise, Nevada Expedia "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..." Read more Expedia - Refund Not Being Made in Spite of Cancellations Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more