My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st.We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater.
Our court hearing was moved to Greenville NC. When Expedia was contact they stated this area wasn't affected.....wrong! Expedia, I have always used your company for travel. Not anymore.
We just needed to redirect our flight to the courthouse in Greenville NC as all cases werr moved to Greenville. This is beyond our control. Thanks for helping a long time customer during a disaster of Hurrican Matthew.
Below are pictures of this disaster that you claim didn't happen in Fayettville.Customer no longer!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disaster in fayetteville nc wouldnt reroute to other airport
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our fantastic vacation experience with BookVIP.com in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic..."
- "We have gone to mexico for a work vacation the last 10 years and have stayed at all kinds of resorts. This by far was the nicest resort we ever..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Refused service to a Vietnam Vet ..."
- "My yoshi blade handle broke Will you send me a new one please..."
- " As the owner of a *** FR RV, [not made anymore] we have had our share of problems. The main issue are the junk Chinese tires FR..."