I recently booked a room in Bejing. When we got there they didn't have a room for us.
Expedia could not be contacted from ouitside the US
We were lucky to find other lodgings, cost more, not as fancy, but if we haden;t had a Chionese speaker, we would hafe been in real trouble
We paid EXPEDIA for 4 nights for 3 people at the Jade Hotel in Bejing. They had one room with one bed, qnd waquted fir us to get tired wnough to agree to pay for another one.
Pretty place, but the staff was totally unfriendly and unhelpful
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "So much for deals & savings. I booked a reservation through Expedia while in the Angola, IN area for the birth of my Grandson. Expedia charged me $414.62, hotel receipt..."
- "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..."
- "Our fantastic vacation experience with BookVIP.com in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic..."
- "Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded ..."
- "In my case I ordered for an Alcatel flash 2 last April 7 then the item was delivered the following day. I'm busy when the package arrived so decided not..."
- "My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.I re-assigned the patent back to..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."