Very very disappointed and outraged about the way Expedia is treating my issue. Not getting any real help or progress.

I've been trying to resolve my problem for about a month and spent numerous hours on the phone at this point with various representatives and supervisors at Expedia all to no avail. I need to cancel 2 reservations for August ad September of 2017 and have been trying to do it since mid January. I am requesting a refund. My reason for cancellation is outlined in a letter from my attorney that I sent to Expedia 4 times per request of different representatives.

I was told that Expedia support team hasn't been successful to reach Aeroflot airlines, which is the company servicing my flights in August and September. I get an email back today with a response that my request for refund was due to a flight schedule change, which is not considered a sufficient reason for refund, so it is denied. That's not why I was requesting a refund!!! I have no idea about any flight schedule change and I don't care about it.

I am cancelling with a very serious reason. Someone has to contact me and get this resolved. I can't spend any more time on the phone getting nowhere with this, while precious time to cancel my tickets is wasted away! I demand a supervisor/manager/CEO - someone to call me and get this straight!

My number is (843) 814-1474. Nadya Slingerland.

Review about: Expedia Flight Booking.

I liked: Like hitting a brick wall.

Comments