Amman, Al Balqa

Absolutely disappointed.Booked a flight a few months ago and made a change to its date paid the fees and went through the whole process.

Last week I decided I wanted to make another change and push my trip a week however to my surprise when I attempeted to

Contact Expedia I was told that they were not in charge of my ticket any more and that I have to contact British airways which is the airline of my ticket. Total embarrassment as britsih airways responded with "madam you bought your ticket through a travel agency not through us." Which is true. They were not able to help me of course so I call Expedia again and they still ask me to call british airways and that there is nothing they could do the embarrassment continues. The worker at british airways said she was going to try and help as much as possible.

She pulled my reservation out and as it turns out the whole issue was that British airways had sent a message to Expedia informing them that there has been a 10 minute chafe on my return flight schedule which Expedia never opened or acknowledged which led to my ticket number expiring therefore couldn't make a change. Had to call Expedia back and explain what I found out only to be put on hold for over an hour each time with a line cutting off every time I would say around 5 times every time I was told I would get a call back I only got it once and the line curt off whole I was on hold again.

Spent the last 3 days trying to fix that issue which clearly isn't my problem in the first place.Finally after staying on hold for another hour this morning I finally reached the supervisor the charge was more than I had expected so I said I need to see and call back then I realized I'm gonna have to go through this process once again which made me laugh :).

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments