Absolutely disappointed.Booked a flight a few months ago and made a change to its date paid the fees and went through the whole process.
Last week I decided I wanted to make another change and push my trip a week however to my surprise when I attempeted to
Contact Expedia I was told that they were not in charge of my ticket any more and that I have to contact British airways which is the airline of my ticket. Total embarrassment as britsih airways responded with "madam you bought your ticket through a travel agency not through us." Which is true. They were not able to help me of course so I call Expedia again and they still ask me to call british airways and that there is nothing they could do the embarrassment continues. The worker at british airways said she was going to try and help as much as possible.
She pulled my reservation out and as it turns out the whole issue was that British airways had sent a message to Expedia informing them that there has been a 10 minute chafe on my return flight schedule which Expedia never opened or acknowledged which led to my ticket number expiring therefore couldn't make a change. Had to call Expedia back and explain what I found out only to be put on hold for over an hour each time with a line cutting off every time I would say around 5 times every time I was told I would get a call back I only got it once and the line curt off whole I was on hold again.
Spent the last 3 days trying to fix that issue which clearly isn't my problem in the first place.Finally after staying on hold for another hour this morning I finally reached the supervisor the charge was more than I had expected so I said I need to see and call back then I realized I'm gonna have to go through this process once again which made me laugh :).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Flight Ticket Change
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have gone to mexico for a work vacation the last 10 years and have stayed at all kinds of resorts. This by far was the nicest resort we ever..."
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "Our Review of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg Tenn..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "they cancelled reservation two time , one hotel in guangzhou and a hotel in hongkong , they just cancelled > first time the hotel cant offer me the offer was available..."