Expedia are the worst. Unprofessional.

Absolutely disappointed.Booked a flight a few months ago and made a change to its date paid the fees and went through the whole process.

Last week I decided I wanted to make another change and push my trip a week however to my surprise when I attempeted to

Contact Expedia I was told that they were not in charge of my ticket any more and that I have to contact British airways which is the airline of my ticket. Total embarrassment as britsih airways responded with "madam you bought your ticket through a travel agency not through us." Which is true. They were not able to help me of course so I call Expedia again and they still ask me to call british airways and that there is nothing they could do the embarrassment continues. The worker at british airways said she was going to try and help as much as possible.

She pulled my reservation out and as it turns out the whole issue was that British airways had sent a message to Expedia informing them that there has been a 10 minute chafe on my return flight schedule which Expedia never opened or acknowledged which led to my ticket number expiring therefore couldn't make a change. Had to call Expedia back and explain what I found out only to be put on hold for over an hour each time with a line cutting off every time I would say around 5 times every time I was told I would get a call back I only got it once and the line curt off whole I was on hold again.

Spent the last 3 days trying to fix that issue which clearly isn't my problem in the first place.Finally after staying on hold for another hour this morning I finally reached the supervisor the charge was more than I had expected so I said I need to see and call back then I realized I'm gonna have to go through this process once again which made me laugh :).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Flight Ticket Change
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #577709

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Expedia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.