DO NOT BOOK VIA EXPEDIA.Expedia charged us £36 for one small suitcase to take on the plane.

The customer service rep of easyjet actually said, "Never book with expedia, this always happends". Did not realise the charge until booking in with easyjet. Could not pay online on easyjet site for luggage as flight was booked through expedia and not easyjet. When challenged at home expedia were horendous with their customer service.

No phone number to the customer service, you can only email them!!! Politely told, 'tough'. Preganant wife crying at the airport is never good. Thanks expedia.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.Never ever use expedia, i will never again.

Review about: Expedia Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Inverrary Resort Room Review from Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida Expedia "VERY BAD SCARY EXPERIENCE...STAYED AT THE INVERRARY RESORT...FOR 20 MINUTES NTHE ROOM HAD BLOOD STAINS ON BED SQUIRTS DIRTY SHEETS N FILTHY BROKEN RUGS...WE WENT TO ANOTHER ROOM N IT..." Read more Expedia - Customer Service doesn't knows anything Expedia "Hello, Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher. My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as..." Read more Expedia - Good luck reaching customer service Expedia "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..." Read more Expedia - The worst nightmare in dealing with a company Expedia "...They cost me $4000 extra money that is down the drain b/c they couldn't understand plain English. I have been trying to plan a simple trip and..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more