So I just booked a trip and realized that I need to change the flight time to accommodate my schedule.I purchased insurance since many things can come up and the trip is 3 months out.

I just called up their 800-EXPEDIA number at 7:00pm EST time and a very rude woman named Valeria who was barely paying attention asked me to repeat my self twice and proceeded to tell me that she could not process my request. I wanted to fly on a different airline and was willing to pay more money $$$ to make the trip work with my time frame. She barely spoke English and when on to tell me that I have can not change my airline carrier despite the fact that I purchased insurance for the trip.

I WILL NEVER EVER BOOK WITH EXPEDIA and will tell all my family and friends about this!!!!>:S

Review about: Expedia Travel Insurance.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

I don't understand why you are complaining.It tells you BEFORE you buy the ticket that it is NON-REFUNDABLE!

Furthermore, READ THE INSURANCE AFFIDAVIT. You will notice that the insurance issued only covers SPECIFIC situations that are outside of your control. This situation is inside your limit of control and is your fault. If you want to change your flight, call the AIRLINE you are flying with.

Expedia is cheap because they offer discount prices with NO REFUND. If you want a ticket that you can do whatever you please with, buy them through the airline you are flying with. You will find that most airlines are 30-40% more expensive.

Time to accept responsibility for your actions and read the provided information before you ACCEPT anything.BE RESPONSIBLE!!!!

Extreme difficulty with expedia customer service.They transferred me to another company and they said they did not have anything to do with fraudulant booking on my credit card.

I finally got ahold of the company that booked my Hotel with expedia and got them to refund my account. It took over two hours.

What a nightmare.Expedia was no help.

Hi there!

I believe that it's has nothing to do with how Expedia trains their agents because it's all in the attitude. Even if you have studied a lot of books for you to have a knowledge about one thing but you have a bad attitude then all your learning will just be wasted.

Therefore, we should not put all the blame in General. Because even if that one particular company has already bad reviews, I believe that they still get good reviews from the customers because that will all depend on the attitude of the agent towards the customer.

But this is just my opinion. I respect yours too.

Hi there!

But this is just my opinion. I respect yours too.