Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

I signed up for a Flight to Los Angeles and back through Expedia.My friends car broke down on the way to the Chicago airport.

I was not able to use either leg of the ticket due to this car trouble. They basically told me sorry, nothing we can do. They refused to credit me anything. It was ONLY $100.00 flight.

Book through Southwest. Much better policies, and they take care of the customers. Expedia could care less about their customers. They only care about the bottom line.

This was the first time I have EVER booked through Expedia, and it will be my last. I was actually needing to book another flight today. Had they credited my account.

They would have maintained me as a customer, and I would have spent another $150.00 on a flight.Take care of your customers Expedia, or they will go elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being hooked into a false low costs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of expedia flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Expedia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments