I am writing about a refund owed to me by Expedia for a flight cancellation that they cancelled.I contacted them on numerous occasions by email, phone and post.

I booked flights through Expedia on 3rd June 2012 costing €2.291,64. On 23rd September 2012 they sent me an email detailing the flight cancellation. I contacted their customer service team who offered me a full refund. They stated it would take 2 – 12 weeks.

I received no refund so rang them again. I was told that my refund was processed and I should have received it on 20th November. I didn't. Then I rang the customer service line again and they said someone would ring me back, they didn't.

I then rang again to be told that I would receive my refund within 7 - 10 working days. I didn't. I write again to Expedia and now I receive an email that I will receive a response within 28 days days.

I have not received my refund after numerous conversations with their customer service team, emails and letters and promises that the refund will be processed.These flights were booked as part of my honeymoon and due to the stress of this situation Expedia have now ruined what should have been a happy time.

I am at the end of my tether now.

Review about: Expedia Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #604962

were you able to get your refund? i am getting the runaround between them and the airline company

thx