2.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked a car through expedia, “Advantage” was supposed to provide a car as per the confirmed booking by expedia.The Advantage refused to provide a car based on the expedia confirmation.

I was unable to pick the car based on expdia confirmation and presentation of my valid driving license and credit card. The staff of Advantage told me that I need to own a car in USA, however expedia did not disclose the fact at the time of booking. I called to expedia to help me on this matter however the customer support staff could not help at all. Please Please Please donot book the car on Advantage.

The staff on Advantage are so rude and zero customer support.If the booking was conditional then expedia should disclose the fact at the time of booking.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Expedia. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Expedia to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Expedia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments