Verified Reviewer

1.2

While making international flight reservations for 17 I experienced hands down the worst customer service from a service provider in 30 years of my career. Working under critical time and financial constraints, I was hampered by a website with bugs.

Pricing varied from minute to minute. After hours, making the final group's reservation, my computer got hacked when I pressed the book button. The second group get to the airport to be turned away from the gate. The airline said Expedia had not paid for the tickets even though my charge card had been charged.

Took me 40 minutes to get a live person on the line. The group missed their flight, Expedia disconnected me 4 times and after 6 hours was unable to rebook. 6 workers stranded, 2 hotel rooms, hours of my week I'll never get back. I ended up booking the exact flight from Ortiz the Expedia manager could not book.

I book $30,000 worth of flights a year.

My company will never again use Expedia. My advice is yours should not either.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Expedia.

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Expedia Pros: Initial prices of flights, Lydia was very nice.

Expedia Cons: Bad services.

Comments

#1931788

I made my reservations thru Hawaiian airlines, but it was really expedia. there was no mention of a third party site whatsoever, during the reservation and after I received my confirmation.

they won't even admit it's expedia until you dig deep.

trust me, don't use expedia ! They have the worst customer service, and a manager named brandi is an angry, nasty person who should not be in customer service.

#1929009

Now you know why it's always best to book airline travel with the actual airline and not some third party like Expedia.

Expedia Reviews