I booked a hotel with Expedia for the Satellite Hotel for September 10 thru the 12th, 2021. Hotel address is 411 Lakewood Circle Colorado Springs, CO 90910.

It was non-refundable and I understood that but the minute I clicked the confirmed button, I realized I had put the wrong dates on the reservation. I should have listed September 16th thru the 19th. I immediately tried to contact Expedia and cancelled the reservation. I was able to cancel the reservation but they would not work with me on a refund or accommodating changing the dates to the following weekend.

I am 71 and just got confused on the dates as I was also booking reservations for the 10 thru the 12 of September in Castle Rock, Colorado.

I complained to my credit card company and Expedia was still not willing to reverse the charge. I will never do business with Expedia again and rest assured I will tell all me friends of their policies.

User's recommendation: NEVER USE EXPEDIA FOR ANY OF THEIR SERVICES.

Location: Peoria, Arizona

Comments

#2076711

" I clicked the confirmed button, I realized I had put the wrong dates on the reservation"... End of story. Enjoy!

Expedia Reviews