Verified Reviewer

On 3/29/2021 I reserved a room at the Clarion Inn in Tupelo Mississippi. When my husband and I arrived at the Clarion Inn on 3/29/2021; we were told the that they would not accept our payment and reservation that the hotel had been sold to another owner.

They could give us a room but we would have to pay again. We decided to leave and go to Super 7 Hotel in Tupelo. We immediately called Bp credit card and told them of our dilemna and they removed the charge. The charge was disputed and taken off our credit card until 6/22/2021.

It was put back on my card card by Expedia. It was 178.29. I was very mad and called the credit card company, They said you had proof that we stayed at the Clarion. We did not stay there.

I have used this service on my computer before. This is the first time this has ever happened.

Please rectify this matter immediately. Thank you

User's recommendation: Beware.

Expedia Pros: Easy payment.

Expedia Cons: Refund policy, Unethical.

Comments