This evening I was on the phone with Expedia for 1 hour and 58 mins.waiting to speak with a supervisor.

I booked a trip through them in July 2016 for our vacation next year and was told that I would receive a full refund if I needed to cancel before March of 2017. Liars liars liars. Expedia is now blaming the hotel stating they are going to charge me for cancelling my reservation, so you may want to *** your site the good deeds of Expedia, look on Consumer Complaints for this year (recent) and read a few. They are horrible.

Customer service! Everyone is sorry which doesn’t solve this issue or return money. The customer service representative told me I would then receive a 50% refund from my deposit. Wrong!

I was told 10 minutes later by her supervisor that I would lose all of my money and get no refund.Don’t waste your time, call the properties directly, you'll get a better deal and a nicer voice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of expedia customer care. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments