Due to our fixed income, we booked a few nights at the "Rockport Inn" in Rockport, ma.

The advertisement on Expedia stated that the "Suite " price were the same as the large room rates. We called and they clarified that the "Executive Suite" was the same price as the "large room" rate for July.

We booked the "Suite 'and when we tried to verify our reservations at the "Rockport Inn", they informed us that they put us in a regular room and do not allow Expedia to book their "Suite " rooms.

I called Expedia and spoke to Randy first and he could not do anything.after several frustrating e-mails, I was contacted by Michelle Lilley, Senior specialist, 3rd tier customer Service Manager. She agreed that we were misinformed but offered me nothing except an apology. I tried to e-mail several other times, but she refereed me to her subordinates.I found that to be very unprofessional and rude.

During my business career I traveled through the US and abroad and this type of unprofessionalism is very unpopular in todays world.

Review about: Expedia Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments