Expedia Phone Numbers and Emails

• (866) 310-5768
Send Message

Customer Service:

• (404) 728-8787
    From Abroad (Charges Apply)
  • (800) 397-3342

HotLine
exp-copyright@expedia.com
Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Expedia Customer Service Overview

• Expedia Customer Service is rated at 1.8 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    99% phone 1% email
  • The best phone number to call Expedia is 8663105768. 81% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 73% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 8 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Expedia may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

Frequently asked questions about Expedia

Most Popular Number:

(866) 310-5768
Total calls: 267 372 Issues resolved: 7 871 Last call: May 25, 2024

If you come across any issues with your account, you may try to get live support from the company. Expedia live agents are available through the number +1 (866) 310-5768.
Expedia customer service helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another way to get an Expedia 24/7 customer service team is to use Virtual Agent. There is also an Expedia chat bot that can help you with some common trip and booking problems.
Here is an instruction on how you can find it: at the right bottom corner of the Home Page you will see the Help icon, all you have to do is just click on it and choose the online chat option to describe the issue and launch the settlement process.

Expedia guarantees customer service seven days a week for every person who needs help. Company provides customer service numbers to get assistance, for example, you can use (404) 728-8787, which allows you to contact the company outside the US, but be aware that Expedia will accept the charges for calls to this number.
For general inquiries, you may use a toll-free Expedia phone number that can be found on the help page. It is +1 (866) 310-5768. By calling this number you may reach Expedia directly without any charges.
If you have a question or concern about your travel plans and desperately need to talk to a live person in Expedia customer service you need to dial +1 (800) 397-3342.

If you can’t reach the company representatives, you may also find out the accurate Expedia phone number to call on their help center page. Scroll down on the page and click on “Support”. Make sure to select a category under which your issue falls. If you cannot find the answer to your queries in the FAQs section you may call the company and ask for an Expedia live agent. To find the numbers select “Your Experience” on the help page and click on “To share your experience about a completed trip you booked with Expedia, please contact us.”. This number is probably the best way to contact Expedia. If you need to talk to a live agent in Expedia customer service you need to dial any toll-free number you may also pick among the suggestions above.
Contacting live agents through social media can also be an option. For example, you can tag @Expedia on Twitter and customer service might reach you soon.

In order to email Expedia, you should find the required address. Each company department has its own email address. If you need help with your travel or you have any booking problems, you can contact Expedia customer service directly through email. Use customer service forms at Expedia.com for email support before, during, and after traveling, or write directly at hotline@expedia.com for any inconveniences or common questions.
If you want to get assistance from the support team regarding franchising and investments you may contact company at ir@expedia.com.
Please send all press requests and queries at press@expedia.com.

To request a refund,your flight ticket and call the customer service department at 866-310-5768.

Expedia is a publicly owned company that was founded as a division of Microsoft in 1996. Currently, the company is managed by Peter Kern who became the CEO in 2020.

Call 866-310-5768 to dispute a charge with Expedia. Make sure to have all your booking details and the specifics of the charge you're ready before you call the customer support.

To cancel a reservation on Expedia, contact the company via its “Contact Us” page.

To connect with a virtual assistant, click the “Chat now” button on the Expedia website and request to get in touch with one of the agents. Chat support is available 24/7.

To cancel your hotel reservation, call 1-800-397-3342 or use your Expedia app. Make sure to prepare all reservation details before you proceed.
To cancel hotel via Expedia app, follow these steps:
1) Sign in to your app.
2) Go to “My Trips”.
3) Select “Manage Booking”.
4) Click the “Cancel Booking” button.

All refunds are usually processed within 7-10 business days.

To cancel the flight without fee, make sure to do that within 24 hours after reservation. To cancel the booking, use your app or call the support department at 1-866-310-5768 or 1-800-397-3342.
To cancel your flight via Expedia app, do the following:
1) Sign in to the app.
2) Go to the “My Trips” section.
3) Select the “Cancel Flight” option.

To delete your account, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Expedia account.
2) Click on your profile picture and select “Account”.
3) Click on the “Email and Password”.
4) Select “Delete account” right under the “Save” button.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Ashley T Mwp
Hotelreservation
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I am out $120 because I couldn't get a hold of anybody to help me with my problem. I even paid extra money to ensure I had the room when I arrived at the hotel, so I believe they should compensate for the money I paid for the hotel room. They should also take into account the pain and suffering, since I had to fork out more money for a different hotel.

Guest-5855912
Rental problem
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Customer service was just fine
But I think your vendor MEX rental car they take advantage and dont respect the deal made thru Expedia
This is the 2nd time they do this to me is not okay on so mad I had to pay extra money every time
I have been a good customer but Im not sure if I should continue this is just wrong!!

Clorine Dgf
My credit card does not show my purchase

We booked reservations for vacation. I tried to verify it I couldnt
Expedia does not believe in human beings verbally talking to each other.

I understand why. Im just not comfortable with that.
God forbid there was a real problem. You have no one to speak to unless you have an hour and a half to wait on hold..
My son warned me about this.

I said it cant be that bad..
I was wrong. My confidence in this Company is poor.

Clorine Dgf
My credit card does not show my purchase

We booked reservations for vacation. I tried to verify it I couldnt
Expedia does not believe in human beings verbally talking to each other.

I understand why. Im just not comfortable with him..
My son warned me about this.

I said it cant be that bad..
I was wrong. My confidence in this Company is poor.

How Good is Expedia's Customer Service?

Art B Muw
Art B Muw

Very poor.

Deadrick Ywz
Deadrick Ywz
Feels Disappointed | May 24, 2024

Airline charged me $200 for the carry on. I did not see Carry on cost at the time of reservation.

Hendrix Xwl
Hendrix Xwl
Feels Satisfied | May 24, 2024

Great service always

Marsalis Pxf
Marsalis Pxf
Feels Disappointed | May 24, 2024

Too much question being ask right now.

Avalynn Mqa

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Expedia?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Needs to cancel my hotel bookings”
  • “I was trying to cancel a hotel room”
  • “Cancel my hotel reservation”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about Reservation”
  • “Need help canceling”
  • “Help with rebooking”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change booking asap”
  • “Néed to change flight”
  • “Change date”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund for Carmel service on May 26”
  • “RefundMoney”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing inquiry”
  • “You over charged me for my reservation”
  • “Problem with car rental billing”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Work”
  • “Trying to book a flight”
  • “Buying a ticket”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received a confirmation on a booking”
  • “I didn't get refund”
  • “Hotel personnel said they didn't get the deposit”

Account Question:

• “Changes to account”
  • “I forgot to mention the one of my travel party is disabled.”
  • “Money of my account”

Staff Question:

• “Costumer service”
  • “Just check in my hotel. But the service desk told me that I book it twice. Would you'll help to look up? Thanks”
  • “Customer service help”

Cards Question:

• “My card has been charged”
  • “Card declined”
  • “Credit card charge”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application”
  • “Price on your website price dropped”
  • “Inconvenience in Expedia website”

Employment Question:

• “I want to upload a payoff document”
  • “Because you did not do your job and get my room but you charged my card”
  • “Job offer verification”

Other Question:

• “Issues with rooms”
  • “Dates wrong”
  • “My husband can not check into the room”

About