Expedia Customer Service
- (404) 728-8787
- (866) 310-5768
- (800) 220-8176
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Expedia, Inc. is a large online travel company. It was founded in October 1996. Its headquarters is based in Bellevue, Washington, United States. Expedia owns a number of global online travel brands including the following: Expedia Affiliate Network, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Orbitz, and Wotif Group. The company operates more than 200 travel booking sites in more than 70 countries, and over 150 mobile websites in nearly 70 countries. Expedia offers several trip planning options. They are: Hotels, Flights, Rentals, and Vacation Packages. The company does not charge any fee for cancellation. The mission of the company is as follows: "to revolutionize travel through the power of technology".
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Expedia to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States