Hello,

Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher.

My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as I tried to called the Customer Care ,they could not assist me and guide me in updating the records rather keeps on long holds and disconnect the calls.First of am not sure ,if trained executives are part of the Customer Service.

Now to address my problem , I want to make sure that my Name is properly printed on the Voucher ,such that there will be no problems while redeeming the voucher at Walt Disney.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walt disney world resort magic your way ticket. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walt disney world resort magic your way ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments