Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher.
My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as I tried to called the Customer Care ,they could not assist me and guide me in updating the records rather keeps on long holds and disconnect the calls.First of am not sure ,if trained executives are part of the Customer Service.
Now to address my problem , I want to make sure that my Name is properly printed on the Voucher ,such that there will be no problems while redeeming the voucher at Walt Disney.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Walt Disney World Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Excellent stay! Secrets Royal Beach was gorgeous, rooms were always clean and very well kept. The entertainment staff at our pool were so much fun! Tequila, Big Papi and Eddy..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."
- "We came to Breathless to get away and we had a wonderful time! The staff and E team were excellent!! We love going to the shows at night and the..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I just purchased 2 of your 3 pack romaine hearts from Giant today (9/20/15). I planned on having grilled chicken caesar salads for dinner. When I opened the packs the..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."