Verified Reviewer

1.6

On 9/3/21, we booked a round trip fare from SPK to PNS for Delta (outgoing) and American (returning). I immediately noticed the wrong day was booked and cancelled the reservation within 10 minutes.

However, I didn't realize until our VISA bill arrived that The American return trip was double billed.

Attached is a screenshot of my view of my account, showing that there was no return trip showing for me to cancel on this reservation. Customer Service representatives assured me that they were able to see that the return flight still needed to be cancelled. I have since cancelled with AA.

After 6 calls with your Customer Service, and 2 to AA, we received a credit voucher for the return trip. However, we desperately need the credit back on our VISA account.

We have disputed the charge with our Credit Card company who will be making efforts to resolve this issue. I am requesting that the credit vouchers be exchanged for a credit to the VISA card used to purchase the reservation.

The four people traveling on this flight are not likely to travel together again as this is a once in a lifetime trip for our daughter's wedding. The four travelers are her parents, her brother, and her son (13).

I have made an extreme effort to resolve this issue through the usual channels, including discussions with 3 supervisors. Thank you taking the time and effort to resolve this escalation.

User's recommendation: Beware booking with 2 airlines.

Expedia Pros: View multiple airlines.

Expedia Cons: Not being able to get a refund.

Comments