I was told my card was invalid after phone rep ran it three times and was given no confirmation number on first card which was ran attached to my husband's email who was home asleep not traveling with us. Therefore I had no knowledge that his card was actually charged.

In same call we switched cards to my daughter's account using her number and my name for the room. Since it was under different name the hotel did not notice either. I have spoken to both the hotel and a service rep multiple times and demanded a supervisor but never received a return call.

We were told we weren't being charged on the first card but in actuality both cards were charged 180 plus dollars. We demand to be reimbursed for the first charge at the least if not credited w a free stay at a hotel of equal value for the extreme trouble stress and financial strain due to the incompetence of your staff and at time of booking and unjustwoulwould treatment subsequentlyduring times

User's recommendation: Definitely will not recommend at this time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Room Booking.

Expedia Pros: False veracity.

Expedia Cons: Are untrustworthy, Incompetent employees, Delay in responding, Could not help when needed.

Comments