Verified Reviewer

2.0

My husband and I have been on the phone with an agent for nearly half an hour trying to change our hotel booking. The woman on the phone started out by saying that we havent paid for the hotel room, which is false, and said we owed $230.

Once I produced the receipt, she said we owed $95, which is fine as we know were changing within 30 days of the booking. We then gave her two different card numbers, both of which she said were being decline. Which I also know not to be true because I work at the bank our cards are through and I am instantly alerted each time one of our cards comes back as declined. It takes less than 30 seconds for me to receive this alert.

We asked that she read the card numbers back and she refused to. It was very frustrating for both of us.

My husband finally had to hang up because she refused to read back the card number or transfer us to someone who could help. The only reason we called was because the online live chat wasnt working.

Thank you.

User's recommendation: Use the live chat as much as possible.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments